Tour Operators of the World!
Trademark Tours (offering tours of Harvard and MIT) is busy preparing for the 2021 tour season. We look forward to a great travel rebound.
Below is our 2021 rate sheet for tours of Harvard and MIT. We’d like to point out a few key updates:
- As long as MA state guidelines of 1 guide per 9 guests remain in place, we’ll have tiered (and still very competitive pricing).
- Once those guidelines are expanded we will revert to our old pricing (honoring whatever rate is best for you).
- We have instituted a number of policies to stay safe during Covid.
- Chief among them: all guests will be given a hands-free mobile listening device along with complimentary headphones.
- Not only does this promote social distancing but it will allow us to explore new parts of campus.
- Our half-day and full-day programs will be virtual for now. Virtual tours are also available though we know how important it is to get back to in-person offerings.
As for the rest of 2020: We are still offering private tours this year. Book here. Our public tour will reopen in 2021.
If you have any questions or requests please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 855.455.8747.
Daniel Andrew Bodt, CEO and the Trademark Tours Team