Join Us for CCAE’s Fundraiser, Together, Of Course!
A Playful Evening of Festivity, Fun, & Gratitude!
In recent months, life has changed dramatically, and with it, our ways of connecting with each other. Lobster, Of Course! has swum away, and instead we are planning a celebration of online learning and community, which we’ve called Together, Of Course!
It will be the most enjoyable and delicious Zoom call you’ll ever make!
Intimate break-out sessions will feature:
- Appearances and demos from celebrity chefs like Tony Maws of Craigie on Main and Alex Crabb of Asta.
- Classes on how to make vegan dumplings from scratch and Korean vegetarian sushi from our very own Ploy Khunisorn
- A guided Oktoberfest tour of local craft beers by our resident beer instructor, Kris Butler
- Curated wine, chocolate, and whiskey tastings
- Pizza-making courtesy of Blaze Pizza
- A not-to-be missed bag of party accessories to be picked up before the event
- …and so much more!
Best of all, Together, Of Course! will be animated by the spirited conversation and sense of convivial community that CCAE is famous for – an evening of education and fun in support of CCAE’s programming, scholarships, and community partnerships.
Tickets will go on sale by September 16th.
General Admission: $125
Individual Sponsorships start at $600
For information on becoming a Corporate or Individual Sponsor, contact Mary-Catherine Deibel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 547-6789 x130.