- This event has passed.
May 14, 2022 @ 10:00 pm| $50 – $160
~PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM RECIPIENT
10 time Grammy Award Winner
Emmy Award Recipient
6 Time Billboard Award Winner
2015 Hispanic Heritage Award Recipient
2016 Honorary Doctorate recipient in Fine Arts from The University of Notre Dame
He is one of the most dynamic and vivacious live performers of our time, and has been seen by millions at the Oscars, at the Grammy Awards, and the Billboard Awards. He has since evolved into one of the worlds most acknowledged guardians of jazz trumpet and flugelhorn, as well as a renowned classical artist, pianist and composer.
Arturo Sandovals versatility can be heard on recordings with everyone from Dizzy Gillespie, Woody Herman, Woody Shaw, Michel Legrand, Josh Groban, Tony Bennett, Bill Conti, and Stan Getz to Johnny Mathis, Frank Sinatra, Paul Anka, Rod Stewart and Alicia Keys amongst many others. He has performed with John Williams with the Boston Pops and in the Super bowl with Tony Bennett and Patti LaBelle.
- Premium Front Row Seating
- Premium Front Row Seating WITH Dinner
- Reseved Seating/Dinner and Show Packages
- Reserved Seating
- General Admission: Main Floor GA, Miles Davis Mezzanine
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level Seating without Dinner
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level WITH Dinner
All GA sections (Main Floor GA & Miles Davis Mezzanine) will be seated by host and are first come, first served (other than where a reserved sign is posted to table). If you require special seating, please call the venue for accomodations no later than 48 hours prior to show date.
* Dinner and show packages include a 3 course dinner, one glass of house red or white wine or non-alcoholic beverage, complimentary parking in hotel garage while enjoying show and dinner, as well as all applicable taxes and an 18% gratuity.
Please note: If you do not purchase all seats at a table, other customers may be seated with you.