- This event has passed.
A Virtual Journey of Adventure, Fun, and Friendraising for CCAE
May 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm| $50
All proceeds from Odyssey, Of Course! benefit CCAE’s individual scholarships,
outreach programs, and public programming.
Individual tickets are $50 and will go on sale on April 1st
Celebrate online learning, exploration, and community, and spend a virtual evening with us! Examine different cultures, enjoy new flavors, contemplate a personal quest. We invite you to turn your screen into an odyssey and embark on an expedition of imagination and adventure.
JOIN US TO:
Experience a cooking demonstration and special welcome from acclaimed chef Jacques Pepin
Peek inside a CCAE cooking class that has gone horribly off the rails, in a short play by Andrea Aptecker
Pick one of 15 different break-out odysseys to pursue:
- From East Boston to NPR stardom: My Life and Your Car with Car Talk Guy Ray Magliozzi
- A Wine and Cheese Tasting with 90+ Cellars Wine and Specialty Cabot Cheese
- Make Like Odysseus’ Penelope and Weave! with CCAE Instructor Kirsten Swartz
- How Women Take Charge To Own A Business with S+H Construction Owner, Sarah Lawson
- A Tour of European-Insprired Beers with Lamplighter Brewery
- Mandalas for Art, Creativity and Happiness with CCAE Instructor Jhilam Sanyal
- Turkish Culture and Cooking with Chef Didem Hosgel – Make Your Own Lahmacun
- The Glow of Sunset: Haiku for a Spring Evening with CCAE Instructor Jeannie Martin
- Charting Your Next Adventure with CCAE Instructor Kendall Dudley
- Va Pensiero –A Reflection on the Odyssey of a Nation with CCAE Instructor Maria Felicita Fichera
- Create Your Own Watercolor Postcards with CCAE Instructor Bryan Ramey
- Thai Herb Salad and Magic Drink with CCAE Program Director, Ploy Khunisorn
- …and more!
Let’s come together as a community, have some fun, and learn with and from each other. Most importantly, spend time together and celebrate all the reasons we love Cambridge Center for Adult Education!