Beginning the week of April 16th, weather permitting, and continuing for approximately three weeks, the Department of Public Works will begin work to upgrade the pedestrian crossings around Brattle Square, at the intersections of Brattle St. and Mt. Auburn St.
The project will consist of upgrading pedestrian ramps, improving accessibility and increasing visibility of crosswalks. This work will help enhance pedestrian safety in the area.
What to expect during construction:
• Work Hours will be 9AM-3PM, Monday-Friday.
• “No Parking” signs will be posted; please be sure to check days/times.
• Travel lanes will be maintained.
• Pedestrian detours will be clearly marked.
• Police details will be on site to direct traffic. Work sites will be cleaned up daily.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve safety and accessibility.
Information and Assistance
For more information, please contact Brian Mclane, Engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 617-945-4084 or Kate Riley, Project Administrator- Community Relations, email@example.com / 617.349.4870