Solutions at Work is a not-for-profit organization that helps homeless people get back on their feet permanently. Our mission is to empower ourselves, as people who have experienced homelessness, to work together to define the problems of homelessness, and to develop and implement real solutions.
Our services include:
- Transitional Employment
- Children’s Clothing Exchange (a used clothing exchange)
- Cambridge Furniture Bank (used furniture given out for free)
- Moving Up (a moving service for elderly and those in need)
- Wheels (donated cars for transportation to new jobs)
- Speak Up (advocacy for issues affecting the homeless)