Partner with the Harvard Square Business Association and reach your target audience!
The Harvard Square Business Association (HSBA) produces over 80 events annually, consisting of concerts, holiday celebrations, street festivals, and more. Attended by upwards of 150,000 to 200,000 people, our annual MayFair & Oktoberfest are more robust than ever before. In addition, the HSBA produces one-off events centered solely on an individual business or company’s product(s) and/or service(s). Our events attract a vibrant cross-section of university students, young professionals, families, and city dwellers, from all over, as well as suburbanites and tourists alike.
All of our sponsorships are customizable and tailored to fit your needs. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Advertisements in local periodicals and newspapers.
- Press releases and articles in local and regional newspapers and their online counterparts (daily, weekly, monthly), regional magazines, college publications, the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau Events Guide, Cambridge Office for Tourism and the City of Cambridge website.
- Themed inserts dedicated to Harvard Square events included in print media.
- Inclusion on our website, www.harvardsquare.com which attracts approximately 70,000 visitors monthly.
- Updates on sponsor participation on social marketing tools, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Email promotion to our members.
- Logo placement on posters and banners that are placed strategically throughout the Square.
- Premiere locations at our festivals to distribute information and/or samples of your product or services.
- Product exclusivity at events.
- Ability to canvass the crowd.
- Applicable permitting completed by the Association.
To learn more about sponsorships and how to maximize your marketing initiatives, please contact: Bill Manley, Marketing and Events Manageremail@example.com (617) 491-3434
We look forward to partnering with you!