The Possible Project (TPP) is a non-profit youth entrepreneurship center that teaches Cambridge high school students to start and run their own businesses. TPP is working to close the skills and opportunities gap facing our students by providing resources and support that make them more likely to finish high school, complete education and training beyond high school, and enter careers that will provide them with a living wage. TPP's students are from the three public schools in Cambridge: Cambridge Rindge & Latin School, Community Charter School of Cambridge, and Prospect Hill Academy Charter School. Students come to TPP through a nomination process; a guidance counselor, teacher, social worker, or health professional recommends students with untapped potential for our program.
Over the course of three years, The Possible Project provides students with the resources, space, and support required to:
- Gain skills necessary for lifelong success;
- Learn business, entrepreneurial, and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) skills;
- Launch and run their own businesses;
- Gain work experience;
- Explore a wide range of businesses and careers; and
- Plan their post-high school pathways.