Rosé Crawl & Negroni Week at The Charles Hotel
A few fun things if looking for a place to tipple in the Cambridge area this summer. How about a Rosé Crawl at the outdoor patios of The Charles Hotel (Henrietta's Table, Noir and Benedetto,) each rosé from a different country. Or enjoy Negroni Week at Noir where Lovin' Spoonfuls is their chosen charity.
Rosé Crawl at The Charles Hotel all summer
Henrietta’s Table serves Rosé from the US:
- Rosé of Grenache, Barbera, Syrah and Pinot Noir, from Banshee, Mendocino County, CA 2017 - $12 per glass/ $46 per bottle
- Rosé of Pinot Noir, from Long Meadow Ranch, Anderson Valley, CA 2017 - $17 per glass/ $66 per bottle
Noir serves Rosé from France:
- AIX Rosé of Pinot Noir from Maison Saint AIX, France - $14 per glass/ $56 for bottle
Benedetto serves Rosé from Italy:
- NV Carpenè Malvolti Brut Rosé, Veneto, Italy - $13 per glass
- 2017 Mastroberardino "Lacrimarosa" Aglianico, Campania $12 per glass
- 2018 La Spinetta Sangiovese, Tuscany $12 per glass
Negroni Week at Noir in The Charles Hotel
During the week of June 24 to 30, Noir will donate $1 to local charity Lovin’ Spoonfuls for every Negroni sold. Enjoy live music at Noir’s outdoor bar, open daily from 4pm to 2am.