Harvard Square captured by the spell of a moonless midnight book release
Harvard Square captured by the spell of a moonless midnight book release…
On Friday, August 1st, 2008 join us on Palmer Street
for a BREAKING DAWN Party. The event will take place on Palmer Street starting at 10:00 p.m. and the Harvard Coop will release the books for sale at midnight!
The Harvard Coop & Club Passim and the Harvard Square Business Association welcome fans of the Twilight Saga to come in costume for an exciting night of activities, crafts, music and more.
- Goth manicures & vampire sparkle dusting (shimmer like the Cullens)
- Make your own charm bracelet
- Vampires vs. Werewolves Oversize Chess Matches
- Test your Twilight knowledge with a trivia contest & win cool prizes!
- Come dressed as your favorite character! Best Costume wins a prize!
Additionally, The Harvard Book Store will remain open until midnight, where Breaking Dawn will also be sold. www.harvard.com
TisTik at 54 Chruch Street will be open until midnight that day... and will offer 10% off to everybody that comes dressed in a costume from 10pm to midnight.